PDA

View Full Version : PMs on the old site

Fred Preston
09-15-2009, 03:36 PM
John, Is there a way to get into my PM inbox on the old site? Fred

Destry L. Hoffard
09-15-2009, 03:51 PM
Fred,

John and I have had this same discussion as there's some info in mine I'd very much like to get to as well. Apparently it's not an option at this time but he's still working on it whenever he's got a chance.

Destry

John Dunkle
09-15-2009, 04:06 PM
I didn't forget you guys or Destry's request.. ;) I have an idea I'm working on right now - BUT - I have no idea if it will work..??

Be back in a few, OK??

John

John Dunkle
09-15-2009, 04:31 PM
And......

Back to the drawing board...

John

Dave Suponski
09-15-2009, 04:39 PM
John,Are they still there? Just not accesable or are they gone to web heaven?:rolleyes:

John Dunkle
09-15-2009, 04:43 PM
John,Are they still there? Just not accesable or are they gone to web heaven?:rolleyes: If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound? ;) HAH!! Remember - the old site was hacked and all the ADMIN accounts were either deleted or locked out... If I knew what was there - or not - I'd tell you. But - I don't, so I can't.?? ;) :D

:shock:

Best to you Dave!! And are you coming North to do a little hunting this year?

John

Dave Suponski
09-15-2009, 05:17 PM
Are you kiddin???!!! A chance to walk with the lovely Brihanna.:)I don,t think could stand to miss it!

John Dunkle
09-15-2009, 06:14 PM
Well - after today - she had three GREAT points on birds.. The other two points (err - not really "points", but rather - "that bird is MINE!"!!!) - I may just let you have your chance.. ;) Seriously - she is a wonderful dog (just not - so much - today in the field.. ;) )

But - you and your son are always welcome this season!! Jen and I are probably driving North in a few weeks (into northern ME for a "partridge") - then we are trying to get it together for the second week of Oct for somewhere in the northern part of the mid-west...

My best to you Dave!

John

Destry L. Hoffard
09-15-2009, 07:10 PM
Dunkle,

That's a little early for the real duck shooting but if you pass this way get in touch and we'll see if I can set you up on something. Bring a 12 gauge.....

Destry

John Dunkle
09-15-2009, 07:21 PM
You know I will, Destry! As for me - I'm more of a pheasant, grouse and woodcock hunter... 12GA you say?

Yea - I can do that.. I can miss with a 12 GA Parker as easily as I can a .410 Parker....

Oh - wait a minute... I don't miss....

Oh wait - yes I do.... In fact - I have a lot of practice at missing.. ;)

John

Dean Romig
09-15-2009, 11:03 PM
. . . und ve have zee photos :rolleyes:

Destry L. Hoffard
09-16-2009, 12:02 PM
John,

If you can find some non-toxic shells for one of them there little bitty guns you bring it along. You can shoot and miss all you want, I'll make sure you get back to the dock with a limit anyway. *wink*

Destry

John Dunkle
09-16-2009, 04:37 PM
I'm looking for a .410 round in non-tox.. That'll show you how "good I can miss".. ;) And trust me - I can miss very - very well... :)

BTW - I don't have to row the boat, do I..?? I mean it does have a motor, sun deck and built in bar - right??

:cheers:

JD

Destry L. Hoffard
09-16-2009, 04:57 PM
I know where there's a box of .410 bismuth. I was actually going to buy it for one of the other members here next time I was in that gunshop. But I'm sure he'd be willing to let it go if you were actually gonna try to use it on ducks.

I think Jay Gardener knows of a gunshop that's still got a stock of 28 gauge bismuth too if you've got a gun for that.

We've got a motor on the boat and everything, you don't have to row. There's a sun deck if you count the porch on the duck camp, and we've always got beer in the fridge, plus I've usually got a bottle of Gibson's stashed around somewhere.

I think the phrase "We kill ducks, not time" is the operative one here.

Destry