PDA

View Full Version : Chesapeake Wildfowling

Marc Retallack
08-25-2011, 07:16 PM
For the last couple seasons, I've considered doing a doing a waterfowl hunt on the Eastern Shore but haven't followed through with it for various reasons. I'd really like to change that this year. I've looked at numerous guides online but would really like to have some recommendations from the members here. Any thoughts on who to go with? Thanks.

Marcus

charlie cleveland
08-25-2011, 10:26 PM
go for it mark...ive been in the same boat for the last couple years to go a duck hunting.. have not hunted ducks in years but have been serios about going for the last couple years but if i live and am able to walk im going done got my act together...so i hope some body recomends you a good guide...destrey may no somebody...im going this fall mite even run into some yall.... charlie

Marc Retallack
08-26-2011, 05:15 PM
Thanks Charlie. Hope you're able to get out this autumn.

Cheers
Marcus

Linn Matthews
09-01-2011, 09:18 PM
We used to set up in the surrounding fields behind moveable blinds. Worked pretty well

Destry L. Hoffard
09-04-2011, 01:49 PM
Marc,

I'd like to help but what times I've been out that way the shooting has always been organized by my friend Don Kaas. He's got some guides he uses that are good but it's 99% goose hunting. The open water duck hunting, other than sea ducks, isn't what it used to be out on The Bay.

Destry

Marc Retallack
09-04-2011, 02:17 PM
Thanks Destry

I recently received an offer from one of the members here to host me on a lease he has in the area.

Cheers
Marcus