PDA

View Full Version : Request for Parker Pages Fall Issue Material

Dean Romig
07-06-2011, 10:12 PM
There are just a few weeks remaining until the deadline for submitting articles, stories, and any other Parker related material to be included in the Fall Issue of Parker Pages.
Pictures to accompany your articles and stories should sent as attachments.

Josh Lowensteiner tells us that he will have updated "Parkers Found" for this issue, so get those serial numbers to Josh along with a brief description of their notability - be your gun a 'first' or a 'last' or possibly the 'only known' of a particular gauge/grade/configuration combination.

Announcements of upcoming shoots or shows that PGCA Members would have an interest in should also be sent to me.

Send submissions for "Parkers Found" to Josh at joshloew@yahoo.com

Send all other material to me at dsromig@aol.com

Thanks Very Much for your contributions.

Dean

Dean Romig
07-07-2011, 09:54 PM
The deadline will be the week of August 1st, preferably before mid-week.

Rich Anderson
07-08-2011, 10:35 PM
Dean I will do some revision of my material that you already have. Do you have the pictures or do they need to be resent?

Dean Romig
07-10-2011, 11:17 PM
PM sent.

John Dunkle
07-11-2011, 09:25 AM
Hi Rich.!

Thanks for the call last evening! As well, you should have an e-mail with the attachments you were looking for..?!

Best to you!

John

John Dunkle
07-11-2011, 09:13 PM
Hey Dean,

I made some temporary server changes so Rich could update his story - which is excellent.

Take a look at his edited post, OK? And let me know if the website/forum can facilitate anything else for the upcoming issue of Parker Pages.

My best always,

John