PDA

View Full Version : P.G.C.A. MEMBERSHIP

Thomas L. Benson Sr.
06-30-2011, 02:59 PM
JUST RECEIVED MY P.G.C.A. MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL REMINDER. THE CHECK IS IN THE MAIL TOMORROW. THANKS. THOMAS

Dean Romig
06-30-2011, 04:32 PM
As a reminder - Membership renewals can now be very easily done online with a credit card.

Sam Ogle
12-30-2011, 09:12 AM
Dean:
"As a reminder - Membership renewals can now be very easily done online with a credit card."
How? I tried and it said "Pay Pal" I just want to use my credit card and do a couple years,
Sam Ogle, Lincoln, Ne

Mark Ouellette
12-30-2011, 09:41 AM
Hi Sam,

I do not know about the PGCA accepting credit cards which would charge 3-5% fee their service. Although reluctant at first I have used Pay Pal to pay for eBay items and to even pay for nice Parker. Please don't tell Pay Pal the merchandise I bought was a Parker!

To use Pay Pal one links a bank account and it they like, also to a credit card. Once active which takes a couple days for Pay Pal to verify everything (good thing that they do!), one can use Pay Pal to pay for things like a PGCA membership either by authorizing Pay Pal to take funds from your bank account or by charging it to one's linked credit card. It really is pretty simple although a little scary the first time one tries it. Pay Pal does good business. They will however charge the purchaser 3% credit card fee on top of the purchase price.

Mark

Dave Suponski
12-30-2011, 10:06 AM
As of right now we do not accept credit cards...Paypal only. We are looking into accepting credit cards.

John Dunkle
12-30-2011, 12:30 PM
As Mark correctly states - you CERTAINLY CAN use either a Credit Card - or even an Electronic Check with PayPal.

That the PGCA does not have a "merchant account" other than PayPal certainly does not preclude the use of your Credit Card (or even drawing funds out of your Checking account) for Membership using that same "PayPal" link for Memberships...

And - No - you do NOT need to have a an existing PayPal account to use either as a "PayPal Guest"...

;)

Best to all..!

John

Dave Suponski
12-30-2011, 01:33 PM
Well...There ya go! Thanks John! My bad......:whistle:

Paul Plager
04-16-2012, 08:21 AM
Will we be able to pay for research letters by paypal soon?