PDA

View Full Version : CSM Repro Barrels yet? Anyone?

Chuck Heald
04-23-2011, 09:39 AM
Anyone get their barrels in any gauge from CSM yet? :coffee:

Greg Baehman
04-23-2011, 08:33 PM
Initially, when they were first announced that they'd be building them we were told that deliveries would start in September of 2009. Over a year ago now we were told that "they were in the shop", a few months ago we were told "all we're waiting for is the ejector blades to complete them". I got to believe that there's a bunch of folks wishing someone from CSMC would come clean with some honest info and a definitive timetable of when they intend to deliver--or if they're going to scrap the project altogether.

Kenny Graft
04-24-2011, 08:19 AM
We must relize that parker barrels for CSM is a tiny drop in their big bucket. They have bigger fish to fry....and keep the dollars cuming in! They would do better to fess up on real time expectations. We would be happy to weight, long as the promise date is close to the truth! 20 months is way overdue....Us old fellers could be...well not her anymore...

Greg Baehman
04-24-2011, 08:35 AM
Maybe in the scheme of things the repro barrel project is a tiny drop in their big bucket, but I would think that a set of these barrels at $1895 offers a larger profit margin than an A-10 complete gun does at $3995, no?

Chuck Heald
04-24-2011, 11:05 AM
The reason I asked was because a friend mentioned that Lou said deliveries of barrels had begun and that the first were now going to be the .410 barrels. I'm waiting on some .410 barrels.

Greg Baehman
04-25-2011, 07:45 AM
Then you should have them within a week or so. Please give us a report on their fit ASAP.

Chuck Heald
04-25-2011, 08:40 AM
Then you should have them within a week or so. ...

:biglaugh::clap:

Chuck Heald
06-09-2011, 11:27 PM
OK, I sent an email to CSM asking if the project was still in work or if they had cancelled it.

The reply stated that they were making the ejectors and that the project is still active. They also stated that they are not taking any more orders because the production costs exceeded what they projected. Sounded like a canned reply. Anyway, they aren't saying the project was cancelled.