PDA

View Full Version : FAQ question?

Greg Nolting
04-03-2011, 08:37 AM
What do I have to do to get into FAQ, I am a new member and need some help.

Dean Romig
04-03-2011, 09:21 AM
Simply go to the Home page and click on the link button in the column at the left.

Robin Lewis
04-03-2011, 09:25 AM
Greg,

There are two FAQ sections here at www.parkerguns.org

One is found at the top of this page. That FAQ addresses the topic of this forum. Scroll to the top of this page, click on "FAQ" (bottom edge of the Welcome box) and then pick the topic you want to read about and click on it.

The other FAQ is found on the left side of the www.parkerguns.org home page. It addresses more general questions asked about the Parker gun. To see it, go to the home page and click on FAQ on the left side of the page, then select the area of interest and click away.

John Farrell
06-30-2011, 09:33 AM
I went to the FAQ "How do I attach . . " and printed out the instruction which I read a couple of times before starting the activity of placing 3 photos in a forum post. I went through the instructions to the "upload . . ." paragraph 3. I watched as the green upload window bars progressed to the end, which I assume was the completion of the 3 photos being prepared for uploading. Then, nothing happened.

As I made a tuna fish sandwich with onion, celery seeds, kosher salt and freshly ground pepper and mayonaisse on whole wheat toast (and poured a glass of 2% milk to wash it down) I thought the computer was resting after the 3 photo ordeal and it would proceed with no prompting from me by additional keystrokes, glaring eyeballs or drumming of fingernails on the desk.

No additional computer upload occurred. Disregarding an inclination to provide comments on what I had for lunch, given the procedure I followed as outlined in Paragraph 1 above, did I miss something in the process of the download? A pm would suffice for your answer if you agree. JF

Dave Suponski
06-30-2011, 10:19 AM
John, After the pictures are finished uploading simply click the submit reply button and your pictures should be there.

Dean Romig
06-30-2011, 11:04 AM
Yup, what Dave said.

Frank Cronin
06-30-2011, 03:52 PM
What is the file size of the pictures? It could be they are too big?