PDA

View Full Version : Easton in Sept

David Dwyer
08-19-2009, 06:12 PM
It seems the Holiday Inn has lost my reservation for the 24nd +2.
Anyone have an extra room???
David

John Dunkle
08-19-2009, 06:38 PM
I called yesterday to confirm my reservation - and I might have the same issue ("We are sorry - we can't find your reservation..").. Anyway - last year I stayed at the McDaniel House (http://www.bnblist.com/md/mcdaniel/) - which was outstanding. You might want to give them a ring?? I'm not sure I can make it yet, so I'm not worried about the Holiday Inn and my reservation, as I don't think they charged anything to my CC (I need to check, though..?)

John

Dean Romig
08-19-2009, 08:59 PM
I just called the Holiday Inn to confirm my reservations for Sept. 24 - 25 - 26 and was told that I'm all set, they have my reservations on file. I asked the girl to e-mail my reservation to me and she said they will do that in the morning. I already have a copy that was e-mailed to me a couple of months ago but I'll feel a lot better having a copy with tomorrow's date on it.

David Dwyer
08-20-2009, 02:19 PM
John
Thanks. Looks like a nice plae and they have 4 room, now 3, available.
David

John Dunkle
08-20-2009, 04:37 PM
Hi David! Honestly - I think you will really like the folks there - and breakfasts are all home-made and are wonderful! As I had a long trip back when I left, they also (without me asking?) - packed a cold lunch for me for the drive. Simply wonderful folks... As well, you are made to feel "right at home".. I'll keep you posted on my final plans, OK?

John