PDA

View Full Version : Its here...12ga. repro PG-Dt-SF

Kenny Graft
03-08-2011, 08:49 PM
I received the Guns International repro I perchest last week from Wesly Richards. The gun shows little use and metal is in 98% + condition. It does apear to have been appart and stock finish reworked? I think its now an oil finish but still has some gloss to it. checkering looks original and untouched. Wood is very dark with lots of flame pattern and fiddleback. Job was well done and only a person who realy knows reproductions could tell anything had been fooled with, no boogered screws. I plan to shoot sporting clays and use it for any hunting applications that a 12 might be needed. Its 28" barrels are choked perfect for wild kansas ringnecks in the wind! .012 and .035 I think the gun was well worth the price paid...and its only gunna get used some more anyway...It has a rich look to it with no uglies...Gun is light, 6lbs-12oz, fits me well and Im very happy to have it. Its a scarce Parker repro to find....Its only the second long barrels , pistol grip, double trigger 12gauge to come availible on line for the past several years. thanks all SXS ohio...(-:

Dean Romig
03-08-2011, 09:40 PM
Kenny, you could treat us to some pictures...