PDA

View Full Version : Deleted Posts?

Bill Crowden
02-15-2011, 10:24 AM
Sorry to use this posting but i don't know how else to ask a computer question. I posted a question about getting a gun stock repaired yesterday (gun stock blues) and someone responded with pictures of their hammer gun that had been repaired with a referral and now that posting is gone. Where do i go to find it, or how do i get it back. Thanks Bill

Dave Suponski
02-15-2011, 04:13 PM
Bill, I looked for it too. Here today gone tomorrow I guess...:rolleyes:

John Dunkle
02-15-2011, 04:26 PM
Sorry to use this posting but i don't know how else to ask a computer question. I posted a question about getting a gun stock repaired yesterday (gun stock blues) and someone responded with pictures of their hammer gun that had been repaired with a referral and now that posting is gone. Where do i go to find it, or how do i get it back. Thanks Bill
Hi Bill,

The reply was posted by Mr. Bruce Day, who has since deleted his post. While I can still read it as the Admin, it's no longer accessible to others. Please feel free to contact Mr. Day, as I'm certain he has his own motivations for posting - and subsequently deleting is own post(s).

My Best Always,

John

John Dunkle
02-15-2011, 04:29 PM
BTW - so as not to detract from the original thread (PGCA Memberships), I'm making this it's own new thread...

My Best Always,

John