PDA

View Full Version : It's still Friday, right?

Dean Romig
08-07-2009, 10:24 PM
Anybody got the 'itch" yet?

I've been scratchin' for weeks now. . . . . . :eek:

Dave Suponski
08-07-2009, 10:27 PM
Yup,When ya wanna leave....tomorrow :rolleyes: Is Grampa Grouse carrying a Smith gun?

Dean Romig
08-07-2009, 10:32 PM
Last season

Dean Romig
08-07-2009, 10:36 PM
@#%$& computer

Dave Suponski
08-07-2009, 10:39 PM
A day I will always remember...

Dean Romig
08-07-2009, 10:57 PM
Dave I don't know if that is a Elsie of a LeFever.

And I will remember that day as well. A hammer and hammerless made in the same year both shot at the same grouse. Who ever would have thought . . .
Both guns are about twenty-five years older than the Ford. Just goes to show you they are reliable

I attended the Harnden family reunion this evening and will be with them most of the day tomorrow as well to visit the Harnden homesteads and the Harnden Tavern too. Will take pictures and post them here in a new thread. They are a fun family and they're from all over the country now - not just from Wilmington and Andover anymore. There was a Harnden who went to Wisconsin and then to Michigan. They have done DNA comparisons to see who is really a Harnden or related and who is not. I think Rich Anderson should submit a sample for testing :shock:

Dave Suponski
08-07-2009, 11:03 PM
Good show Dean...Keep us posted

Anderson a Harnden? Oh Dear Lord say it ain't so....:nono:

Dean Romig
08-07-2009, 11:06 PM
Ummm . . . like a hair or fingernail or mouth swab, okay Rich?

:nono:

Rich Anderson
08-08-2009, 11:25 AM
First off a little Calamine lotion will cure your itch. DONT scratch it as that will only make it worse.

Second whats a Harnden?

DNA sample oK, have Thelma send some cookies and I'll send some DNA.

Grouse season opens Sept 15 and the first Friday will be a Mental Health day as I head to Daves place for the opening weekend. Daisy is lean and ready while Gunner and I have some pounds to loose in preperation. I have the RST 20's out and ready, the little DHE 20 might get to go to the SC course just to check functional ability:rolleyes:.

Just picked up a new Bushnell Elite scope that will go on a Weatherby Ultra Lite 7mm-08 for an upcoming trip to Wyoming. I'll put that on today and bore sight it, load some shells etc etc. Its a rainy day here so some projects will be finished and some started.
Now where did I put that calamine lotion???

Dave Fuller
08-08-2009, 12:35 PM
Very itchy...

Dean Romig
08-10-2009, 12:05 AM
Just got back from Maine. I should have taken some pictures but you'll have to believe me . . . . the swamp maples are beginning to turn :)