PDA

View Full Version : Hello!!!

Garrett Begovich
01-15-2011, 03:37 AM
This is incredible. I have had a love of Parkers for about 15 years now. I've owned a few over the years but my collection has been "downsized" in the last few years. Unfortunately I'm down to one shooter, my hunting gun - VHE, and one PH action. I'm just glad to have found a place to learn and meet others.

Thanks for this site.

Dean Romig
01-15-2011, 07:02 AM
Welcome Garrett!! You've been missing a lot over the years because this forum is very active and there is a lot of shared knowledge and discussion here. You can even join the PGCA and recieve member benefits like the Parker Pages quarterly journal (used to be called our 'newsletter' but has graduated from that) which is a 50 or so page glossy magazine loaded with articles and other informative things and lots of connections to other Parker-related sites and businesses. There are also 'members only' segments of this forum which is certainly a benefit.

calvin humburg
01-15-2011, 07:04 AM
Hello Garrett glad you r here like to see picts of your guns or anything 2 do with hunting. best ch

Larry Frey
01-15-2011, 07:22 AM
Welcome Garrett,
Another benefit to this site and the PGCA is all the great people with a shared interest that you can meet. Depending were you live many members try to get together during the year and shoot their Parkers at clays or even organize hunts. Please tell us about your Parkers and what you like to shoot/hunt with them.

Dave Suponski
01-15-2011, 09:08 AM
Garrett, Glad you found us! I will echo what others have said. A PGCA membership is a great value and you can do it right here online.There is alot to be learned here and some fun to be had......Welcome! :)