PDA

View Full Version : Slow Morning on the Prairie

Keith Doty
12-31-2020, 12:39 AM
A DEATHLY slow morning on the Garwood, TX prairie, supposed to be blowing 15 to 20. My best girl Smoker is bored, I'm bored, even the decoys are bored! But watched a pretty sunrise and enjoyed the outing with my best friend. We both had a great nap when we got home.

Keith Doty
12-31-2020, 12:42 AM
Sorry about the rotation. Don't know why it happened, don't know how to correct it.

Garry L Gordon
12-31-2020, 08:10 AM
But, you got to go and spend time with a good dog and good friend in what looks like a beautiful place.

Randy Davis
12-31-2020, 11:02 AM
I`m guessing the photos were taken with a cell phone?... When taking photo or video, remember to rotate phone. Lens should be upper left and button to the right... Beautiful day

Trap3

Keith Doty
12-31-2020, 01:00 PM
Cell phone indeed. Interesting, have sent many cell phone photos to customers and friends via computer, never had this issue but don't know that I've down loaded them to this site before. Thank you, Sir.

Harold Lee Pickens
01-04-2021, 01:35 PM
Same thing happens to me Keith--but only on this site, and doesnt matter if sent directly from phone, or after down loading to lap top. Still, this is a darn easy site to use. I will try Rany Davis 's tip and see if it works for me.

Keith Doty
01-04-2021, 03:20 PM
I thought I was safe as I DID download to the computer. I haven't been brave enough to try going straight from the cell. The evolution to computer literacy has been difficult!

Dean Romig
01-04-2021, 03:29 PM
Before posting a photo taken with your cell phone simply Edit the picture and crop it if even only by a tiny margin, crop it and save it, then post it. By doing this simple procedure it will always present right side up.