PDA

View Full Version : Parker 'The Old Reliable' by Ed Muderlak

brianblih
01-06-2011, 11:56 AM
Selling this book in unread, new condition. $75. email me at brianblih@yahoo.com

Bill Murphy
01-06-2011, 05:11 PM
Is this a limited edition with special cover or some special feature? If not, you may want to research prices on ebay. I don't think you will be able to sell your book to one of our members at that price. Thanks for your interest in PGCA. Good luck.

brianblih
01-06-2011, 05:57 PM
Well, no it is not a special edition. I can see now that on Amazon they're available for around $33.00. So, that's what I'll sell it for...$33 plus $10 shipping. the list is $49.99 and I didn't see it on ebay. So, my apologies...I was thinking this was rarer than it was and that it was out of print!
brianblih@yahoo.com

Bill Murphy
01-06-2011, 06:53 PM
Thanks. That's a great price for a great book. Someone man up and buy it. Thanks.

Dean Romig
01-06-2011, 10:57 PM
Sorry Bill, I already have the $75 slip cased limited (100) edition.

Bill Murphy
01-07-2011, 06:49 PM
Dean, Ed and I had a gentleman's agreement. He did not submit the manuscript to me for edit, and I did not sign up for a "first edition". I bought my copies from Amazon for about twenty bucks and Ed and I remained friends. As you know, Ed and I had and still have a common bond that goes well beyond autographed first editions. I do not own a signed Ed Muderlak book. Both of us are quite strong willed.

Dean Romig
01-10-2011, 12:52 PM
Well Bill, Ed and I had no such agreement but neither did I buy his books, with the exception of "Parker Gun, The Old Reliable", from any retail bookseller.
I'm sure you knew my previous post was "tongue in cheek" but I do respect your and Ed's association.