PDA

View Full Version : New Parker Pages just sent out!!

Mike Koneski
05-13-2020, 05:12 PM
You should be receiving your latest issue of Parker Pages any day now. We hope you enjoy the new all full color format, it really adds so much to The Journal. I want to extend our heartfelt thanks to all of the contributors of articles and photos, from past and present issues for all your submissions. It is your love of all things Parker that really make this Journal click!! Keep those contributions coming, it's never too soon to send us articles and photos. Vielen Danke!!!!!

Bill Murphy
05-13-2020, 05:55 PM
What a guy. It didn't take long for you two to become part of Parker Brothers history. Thanks, Mike. And, obviously, thank you also, Susan.

Michael Bartlett
05-13-2020, 06:38 PM
Bitte sehr

Mills Morrison
05-13-2020, 07:42 PM
Can't wait to see!

Dean Romig
05-13-2020, 08:38 PM
Well Done Mr. & Mrs. Koneski!!

Mike Koneski
05-14-2020, 09:08 AM
What a guy. It didn't take long for you two to become part of Parker Brothers history. Thanks, Mike. And, obviously, thank you also, Susan.

Thanks Bill! It's something we really wanted to make happen when we were first considering the editor position. Jim and Cheryl Stubbendieck were very supportive in moving this forward too. They did the same thing for the LCS Journal and had info we needed to get this done. :)

Charles Matthews
05-14-2020, 05:11 PM
Mike and Susan,
Just received my PP today. Have not had a chance to read yet, but did thumb through.
Congratulations on the full color format. It really looks superb. I’ve always said a quality publication like the PP should be full color. Congratulations to all the authors as well.

Charles

Robert Rambler
05-14-2020, 05:47 PM
Mine just arrived today. Looking forward to some good reading this weekend.
The full color is awesome, great job guys! :)

Dean Romig
05-14-2020, 05:51 PM
Congratulations on the full color format. It really looks superb. I’ve always said a quality publication like the PP should be full color.

I have always held that opinion too. I’m glad the new editors were able to accomplish this change. It is definitely for the better.

Robert Brooks
05-15-2020, 09:08 AM
I really enjoyed reading it! Bobby

keavin nelson
05-15-2020, 09:13 AM
Mike & Susan, outstanding issue of the Parker Pages, the full color is wonderful, thanks for doing this/!

Bill Murphy
05-15-2020, 01:08 PM
Murphy got his today and was astounded at the quality of content and technical detail. Again, wow. Austin will get his tomorrow.

Garry L Gordon
05-15-2020, 01:34 PM
Mike and Susan,

Congratulations of your "first edition" -- it's a gem. I've been looking over past examples and am struck by the consistently high quality of the publication as it has evolved over time. It seems you've built on the great work of Dean and his predecessors and are adding your own mark. Thanks for taking on this task that serves us all and provides an outlet for Parker-related stories and information.

John Davis
05-15-2020, 01:41 PM
We have been, and continue to be, very fortunate to have such talented and dedicated Editors of the Parker Pages. Each succeeding editor has built on what the previous one achieved. Each have left their own mark of excellence. Mike and Susan are carrying the tradition forward.

Dean Romig
05-15-2020, 02:22 PM
Mine arrived this morning and I’m delighted that the same glossy format has been greatly improved with the addition of full color pages!

Kudos to you both Sam and Mike for your hard work on this new color format. And believe me, I know what hard work you put into this new responsibility.