PDA

View Full Version : Not sure as to what sector this "Heads Up" is

Francis Morin
12-11-2010, 10:16 AM
So, as I mentioned a pair of Grulla 12 bores, which may fall into the 'other fine doubles that weren't made in Meriden CT. or Ilion NY category" here we go-

As this bogus e-mail from UPS Customer Services concerns a shipment to me from Spain (no city or shipping point listed) here we go- first in English:

I just received this fraudelent e-mail- from UPS Customer Services 55 Glenlake Parkway NE Atlanta, GA 30328- informing me I had to pay a 119 Euros Customs fee, but to the claims person- a Jennifer Watson- e-mail: jennifer-watson@ups.claims.ir phone number- 678-701-8046- which is as phony as a three-legged duck.

But on the off chance a PGCA member ordered something from Spain, FYI--Y come se dice en Espanol: "A menos que Rey Juan Carlos del Schwartz-Vom Borrachon me este enviando un par de Grulla 12 alesajes, este es un fraude que he divulgado al todos amigos aqui. Feliz Navidad!!

I know writer Terry Wieland is fluent in Spanish, I have his book on the Spanish Best guns- great read, but I'll stay with the Parkers and Smiths, thanks anyway!!:cool::cool::cool:

Bill Murphy
12-13-2010, 01:46 PM
Enjoy your new Grullas. If you find that the new twelve bores are made to your exact dimensions, you can chalk it up to the dead brain cells that affect all of us from the baby boomer generation. Check your old VISA statements and your old checkbook registers. You are probably paid in full.