PDA

View Full Version : First shot...first grouse...(-:

Kenny Graft
12-02-2010, 09:07 AM
Her is a picture...I hope? of my first grouse. It was a fine hunt to remember with a couple great guys and even better dogs. It was shot with a repro 16ga 28" Q1/Q2 It was also the first time I fired this gun since perchased several years back. I perchased this set to use at skeet at my club. I did shoot some skeet but not with this gun...I do not like the recoil of a 16 after shooting clays with my other repro 16. 50 round in a row from a light gun will hert ya. Never had time to make any light target loads to shoot. Thanks all Kenny Graft SXS ohio...(-:

Pictures will not load...to see them go to shooting sportsman...then board index...then hunting&dogs...then scroll down to Pa grouse/turkey hunting by Ryman gun dog...click page 2....see some great pictures of the hunt... thanks

Dean Romig
12-02-2010, 09:43 AM
Congratulations on that "first shot grouse"!!

Nice piece of wood on that Repro too. That makes a rare gun even rarer!

Daisy is beautiful!!

Why is nobody pointing a gun at that straightaway grouse on the Tram Road??

Robin Lewis
12-02-2010, 10:21 AM
Kenny,

If you are having problems posting pictures, it is most likely because the picture is to large. I have recently added two links at the bottom of the FAQ web page that link up to a video tutorial on how to post to this forum with a picture attached and another on how to reduce the size of a picture so it will upload.

Check them out and see if it helps. FYI - I think you may be the first to use it so there may be spots that could be improved, let me know if there are.

Robin