PDA

View Full Version : Parker needs a puppy

Brett Souder
11-29-2019, 11:12 AM
Parker is my two year old Llewelyn Setter and I think the timing is good for us to add a new pup to our family. If anyone is aware of any upcoming litters please let me know how to get in touch with the owner. I am interested in adding an English or a Llewelyn. This is Parker in Kansas last week.
Thanks, Brett

Patrick Barrett
12-05-2019, 08:35 PM
Parker is my two year old Llewelyn Setter and I think the timing is good for us to add a new pup to our family. If anyone is aware of any upcoming litters please let me know how to get in touch with the owner. I am interested in adding an English or a Llewelyn. This is Parker in Kansas last week.
Thanks, Brett

Nothing like a Setter. Their disposition is wonderful. I use to call "Molly" my setter, my hunting partner. She could run like the wind. We use to share my lunch together in Sharpsburg,Iowa then we'd be hunting pheasants.

best of luck to you,
Pat

Brett Souder
02-06-2020, 08:45 AM
Mission completed, Meet Winston. We have never had two dogs at one time so this is going to be very interesting. So far Parker is being a very gentle big brother.
-Brett

Rick Losey
02-06-2020, 09:18 AM
love that last shot-

i have found setters to be very accepting of new pups - and gentle - two in the house has been the norm here - three dogs once - probably not again :rotf:

we have been down to one dog since Christmas - that gets corrected in a couple weeks -

the only advice I would give is just remember to give the older dog some time to his own. the puppy will be so cute and house breaking and such will require a lot of attention - he will naturally get all the attention he needs- take some time to walk or toss a toy around for Parker.

good times ahead - enjoy them

Garry L Gordon
02-06-2020, 10:18 AM
There's nothing quite like hunting over a brace of setters. I hope that brace is with you a long time!

Reggie Bishop
02-06-2020, 10:22 AM
Nice looking Setters!!

keavin nelson
02-06-2020, 11:10 AM
Going to need a bigger sofa!!

Mike Koneski
02-08-2020, 02:15 PM
Typical Setter pose!! There is nothing better than an English Setter (or two or three or four...)!!

Matt Valinsky
02-12-2020, 10:57 AM
Nothing like puppy breath, good for the soul.