PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Derrick Stewart
07-19-2009, 12:14 PM
I just wanted to take a moment to say hello and I hope everyone is doing well. I haven't posted anything here of late because I am going thru some trying times here of late. I have some personal problems that I did not think I would ever be going thru. Hope is on the horizon becauase fall will be here soon and I will be able to get out into the woods or a duck blind with my favorite gun which happens to be a Parker.

Derrick

Steve Huffman
07-19-2009, 12:27 PM
Good Luck my friend, a wise old friend once told me This Too Shall Pass. Hang in there.

Dave Suponski
07-19-2009, 03:28 PM
Good Luck Derrick...Remember"as one door closes another one opens" You are in my thoughts.

King Brown
07-19-2009, 07:47 PM
Canada had a couple prime ministers, one great and one not so great, who had the same solution when presented with what at times seemed irreconcilable problems. They did nothing. If personal, they cooled it. If political, they put the file under their beds. Over time the problems that were so daunting one day had a small angle of influence later on their political fortunes and their lives. You're on the right track: think of gunning and the birds. By fall your current problems may diminish to insignificance. Kind regards, King

George Lander
07-19-2009, 11:40 PM
Derrick: The method that helped me through some times in my life when there seemed to be huge problems and issues that I could not solve. First of all I prayed for Divine guidance. Secondly, I mentally placed my problem in a room with no windows a only one heavy door with a big lock. Every so often, and only when I had to, I would unlock the door and go in to deal with my problem, but I never let it out of the room. I never let it infect the day to day living of my life. Every so often the problem inside the room would completely vanish, moreoften it would become much smaller than it was originally. In any event as Steve said "This Too Will Pass". May God Bless You......George

Derrick Stewart
07-21-2009, 12:43 PM
Thanks to all for the kind words and encouragement. I greatly appreciate it.

Best Regards,
Derrick