PDA

View Full Version : 1875 photos

Randy Radmer
11-12-2010, 01:14 PM
Well, here we go with an attempt to post some pictures. I created an album, very simply titled 1875 photos. Not sure how to make a link to the photos though so if someone can assist that would be great.

Randy

Rick Losey
11-13-2010, 10:21 AM
http://parkerguns.org/forums/album.php?albumid=174

copy and paste the link is a simple method - open the album - right click in the address window and copy - them right click and paste in your post

Randy Radmer
11-13-2010, 08:58 PM
Thanks for the information. I tried copying the link, not sure what happened. Thanks for the assist.

Randy

lee r moege
11-15-2010, 04:12 PM
Randy: Keep the oil on it,[the metal not the wood] and get it over here this winter before someone steals it! Looks from the pix to be a dandy, fishtail lever and all. It may need some "smithing" but we know where to go for that.Don't put anything on the wood at all till we can drop an eyeball on it. Regards, Lee.

Randy Radmer
11-15-2010, 05:42 PM
Lee,

I'll definitely do that. As far as the wood goes...I won't add more oil to it, but it sure appears to have been well oiled in the past. Looking forward to meeting you and getting some feed back on the gun. If you don't mind looking at a Stevens double barrel I may bring that along with me to make sure it is ok to shoot.

Randy