PDA

View Full Version : wish me luck

charlie cleveland
11-09-2010, 09:00 PM
will begoing to kansas in the morning am careing the 20 parker and using rst shells. courtcy of russ jackson...will also be using a smith 12 ga as backup...using reloads in the 12 ga 1 1/4 ounce loads no 6 shot.will be out of cumputer range for a few days....bum body beak bang.... charlie

Dave Suponski
11-09-2010, 09:03 PM
Good luck Charlie...

Russ Jackson
11-09-2010, 10:41 PM
Good luck Charlie !!!! Will look forward to some pics. and one or so of those great hunting stories !I can't believe you aren't sneaking along one of your " BIG BORES " those 10 gauges really work well on the old Phez. if you are man enough to lug her around all day ! And there is exactly why I sold mine !:)

Jack Cronkhite
11-10-2010, 12:43 AM
Good luck Charlie. Hope you have a great hunt. Post some pictures on your return. There are getting to be some fine recipes on the forum. Have some good meals after you are home.

Cheers,
Jack

Robert Rambler
11-10-2010, 05:21 PM
Charlie,take lots of pics and bag us a great huntin story to share when you get back!!:bigbye::):)

Randy Radmer
11-15-2010, 10:54 PM
Hope you have...or maybe had by this time, a good hunt. Where in Kansas? I live about 30 miles west of Topeka. Not many birds on my place though but always a cold beverage on a hot day or a hot beverage on a cold day available.

Randy

charlie cleveland
11-23-2010, 12:44 PM
randy i do not know how far you are from ness city but if i had of known in time i would have dropped in a chatted a while.. who knows we could maybe shot a phez or two....charlie

Randy Radmer
11-23-2010, 01:20 PM
Charlie,

Depending on which way you go and/or come from, Ness City is about 3 hours west and a little south of me.

We definitely could have chatted, but not many pheasant in my neck of the woods. You'd have to walk a LOT of miles to find any. A few quail perhaps.

Give a holler if you plan on driving through the area.