PDA

View Full Version : Raffle Tickets

Tom Carter
07-18-2009, 10:15 AM
We mailed raffle tickets to all PGCA members yesterday. If you don't receive yours in a reasonable time please contact us. Tickets are also available for forum (non-PGCA) members. Please contact us. Tickets are $5 each. Email is tcic@sccc.tv. Cheers, Tom & Irene

A reminder please: Please return the portion of the ticket that has your contact information. Please keep the portion without the contact information. It will be a complicated process to contact a winner without a name. Many thanks. Tom & Irene

Robin Lewis
09-27-2009, 05:42 PM
Anyone know who won?

Chuck Bishop
09-27-2009, 07:59 PM
I don't know who won the gun, I wasn't present at the drawing but I was told it was someone from out west. I also don't know who won the MEC hydraulic loader but I do know who won the shotgun combo gauge, ME:) First time I've won anything in a raffle in years. I stopped by the tent this morning and was told about it but unfortunately Tom Carter had already left. Guess he will have to send it to me.

I'm sure others will report on the event. In my opinion the crowds were pretty sparse. The weather was not bad, not too hot, and not too cold and it only sprinkled a few times Friday and Saturday. Saturday night/Sunday morning was another story. Got a lot of rain overnight and made for some soggy ground. Sunday morning only a few dealers bothered to show up, it was pretty deserted when I left. I had a good time and I'm sure others who attended did as well.

Tom Carter
09-28-2009, 09:30 AM
Hi Folks, Congratulations Chuck on your win. Art will announce the gun and reloader winners. He also has the gun, reloader, and combo gauge and will ship the prizes.

A GREAT BIG THANK YOU to everyone who participated in the raffle from the PGCA and especially Irene and me. We really appreciate your participation and support for the PGCA.

Tom & Irene