PDA

View Full Version : East Coast Fine Arms Show

Dave Suponski
11-01-2010, 04:32 PM
6th Annual East Coast Fine Arms Show will take place on Friday,Saturday and Sunday January 7,8,9 2011 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel 1800 East Putnam Ave. Old Greenwich,CT Show hours are Fri.5-8 Sat.9-5 and Sun. 9-3 The PGCA will have display tables set up on Saturday and Sunday. Membership materials and raffle tickets will be available. Come on down to enjoy the show and visit with us for a while...:bigbye:

Dave Suponski
01-09-2011, 05:27 PM
Just back from the Greenwich Show this weekend. Our both was manned by Larry Frey, Robin Lewis,Dean Romig and myself.Attendance was slow yeaterday but I think that was mainly due to the snow that blew in Friday afternoon and evening. Sunday there was a large increase of attendees. Not an overwhelming number of Parkers for sale but a few nice guns showed up non the less. Robin managed to pick up a nice open choked 10 bore on a 2 frame hammergun though.We sold some reffle tickets and handed a whole lot of membership info out also. A few picture's for you guy's

Pictures 1 and 2 Set-up time.
Pictures 4 and 5 are our display guns V Grades to A Grades!
Pictures 6 Dean assisting a curious show attendee
Picture 7 And my favorite! Me signing up to the PGCA the last Fox Collectors Group BOD member.

We shared a space with the Fox guy's and they had some great guns on display also. Great guy's to hang around with...even if they shoot inferior guns....:whistle:

Frank Srebro
01-09-2011, 07:24 PM
Thanks Dave for the excellent report. It was nice hanging out with you guys. P.S. yep, let's see the inferior guns when at Addieville this spring.

Dean Romig
01-10-2011, 06:14 AM
Thanks Dave for posting the pictures. It was an enjoyable event and as Robin and I drove home last evening he remarked that it was especially enjoyable to spend some time with Frank, Paul and Steve of the AHFGCA. BUT... I'm sure we'll pay a fine price this spring at Addieville for your remark about the kind of guns they shoot. As we experienced at the booth, a bit of good-natured ribbing helps to make the day go by more quickly.

Dave Suponski
01-10-2011, 07:07 AM
Yup, Just good natured ribbing...Fox guns are great guns....And Steve let's me know that at every opportunity...if I didn't have Parkers I would have Fox's. just can't afford them all...:crying:

Frank Srebro
01-10-2011, 09:30 AM
Gents, yup I have plenty of inferior Foxes here.... they seem to find me for fixin up. :) Once again, a great time while at Greenwich; it was nice to spend time with so many men of like mien. Dave must have put a head lock on our Toolman to get that check! Once the time gets closer we'll be writing up the Addieville get together on the Fox site. Frank

Gregory Miller
01-14-2011, 04:51 PM
Near on a dozen of of us had a nice dinner at Chucks with our colleagues of the Philadelphia persuasion after the show on Saturday. Look forward to seeing all at Addie.