PDA

View Full Version : Cutting the cost of shooting Nice Shot in half

Pete Lester
10-18-2010, 10:15 AM
By shooting two with one shell. A single shot of 1 3/8 Nice Shot BB folded two stone dead. (It's a good trick that is hard to repeat). :)

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj57/nhshotgunner/100_0803.jpg

Larry Frey
10-18-2010, 11:42 AM
Good shooting Pete. Save some of that for Addieville this spring.

charlie cleveland
10-19-2010, 08:43 AM
congratulatins on true double...ive never shot the load youve shot it must be very effective..good lookin gun also . hope you get another double soon and good huntin to ya....charlie

John Dunkle
10-19-2010, 01:30 PM
Hey Pete! Great picture! Thanks to Scott, your photography is really improving... Thanks Scott..!! :)

As well, I think when you dress those puddle ducks out, you will find only one of 'em are mortally wounded by a stray BB. The other - clearly - keeled over from fright (see the two legs sticking straight up in the air..)...

Yer' Buddy,

;)

John

Pete Lester
10-20-2010, 09:03 AM
Hey Pete! Great picture! Thanks to Scott, your photography is really improving... Thanks Scott..!! :)

John

Thanks John, most often he lets me borrow the nicest birds he shot for the pictures, he's generous, it's the same gracious nature as him loaning you all the nice Parkers you get to use :)

The other - clearly - keeled over from fright (see the two legs sticking straight up in the air..)...

A Parker shotgun in particular will often have such an effect, you'd know that if you owned a couple of your own. :rotf:

congratulatins on true double...ive never shot the load youve shot it must be very effective..good lookin gun also . hope you get another double soon and good huntin to ya....charlie

Thanks Charlie, it does look good from about 6 to 10 feet away :) The 10 bores are effective and beyond what somebody who hasn't used one can imagine.

John Dunkle
10-20-2010, 09:24 AM
...A Parker shotgun in particular will often have such an effect, you'd know that if you owned a couple of your own. :rotf:Hey Pete!

Yea - your probably right - but why would I ever want to buy one when Scott loans me all of his..? It's sooo much cheaper the way I do it.... ;)

BTW - the only gun I actually "own" that shoots BB sized BBs is my Daisy Red Ryder. However, I was so traumatized by the movie "Christmas Story" ("you'll shoot your eye out!") - I spiked the barrel and use it only for display purposes. You want to borrow it someday???

:D

Your Buddy,

John