PDA

View Full Version : Mark

Mark Ryalls
10-02-2010, 06:28 PM
New member. Been introduced to Parkers by a great friend who has many Parkers. I am looking for my first Parker that is not out of reach financially. Not that I would love to have a high dollar showpiece. I love the feel of each one I have held.

Dave Suponski
10-02-2010, 06:37 PM
Welcome Mark...Stick around there is a lot to learn here.

D. Shane Burton
10-17-2010, 08:04 PM
Welcome! I'm new too! :cool:

Shane

Dave Suponski
10-17-2010, 08:06 PM
Welcome Shane!.....:)

D. Shane Burton
10-17-2010, 08:19 PM
Thanks, Dave!

I put up an intro thread of my own with teasers about the Parkers I just bought!
:D

Shane

Mark Ryalls
10-18-2010, 12:36 PM
Shane, thanks for your post. Good to know I am not the only one who is new here. Have you got your Parker yet?
Mark

D. Shane Burton
10-18-2010, 01:16 PM
Yes, I just bought two of them! :)

Check out my first thread concerning them:

http://parkerguns.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2632

Thanks,
Shane

Larry Frey
10-18-2010, 04:04 PM
New member. Been introduced to Parkers by a great friend who has many Parkers. I am looking for my first Parker that is not out of reach financially. Not that I would love to have a high dollar showpiece. I love the feel of each one I have held.

Mark,
You don't have to spend a fortune to get a nice Parker that will last you many years and someday perhaps become a family heirloom. The little 20 gage VH in my avatar was purchased for very little money and I have had it out hunting and shooting sporting clays. I am enjoying my time with it now because as soon as my 16 yo grandson decides he's ready to get away from that single trigger Berretta, the gun is his.

D. Shane Burton
10-18-2010, 04:23 PM
I agree with Larry. I never thought I would own one, much less two, but I came across them for a price I could afford in a local classified ad. I happened to inquire about them first and then finished the deal. Don't give up and keep your eyes open and look around.

Shane