PDA

View Full Version : Items for sale threads

Brian Dillard
07-08-2009, 09:42 AM
Maybe I just haven't found it on the new site yet but I sure do miss the old site where there was a topic of items / parts for sale...does that still exist?
Thanks,
Brian

Dave Purnell
07-08-2009, 10:51 AM
Brian,

It's still here. It's just for members only, so you have to be signed in to access it.

Dave

Brian Dillard
07-08-2009, 03:59 PM
When I look at the bottom, it display's my name...is that "signed in"? I was so use to the old site...still learning this one.

John Mazza
07-08-2009, 04:23 PM
I must be blind - I can't find the "Items for Sale" either...

I want to find it as I'm looking for a leg o' mutton case.

...anyone have one for sale out there ? (For 30" barrels)

Dave Purnell
07-08-2009, 05:02 PM
I'm a long way from being an expert, but I go to the top of the page on the right and sign-in with my username and password that I registered with. The top of the page will then say "welcome and your name" for as long as you are signed in.

Then go to the top left of the page, and click on "Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums". This page lists all the various forums you can read and post. At the bottom of the page aree several forums for "members only". That's where you will find the "parts for sale"

Dave

Kevin McCormack
07-08-2009, 05:38 PM
I must be blind - I can't find the "Items for Sale" either...

I want to find it as I'm looking for a leg o' mutton case.

...anyone have one for sale out there ? (For 30" barrels)

John; I have a number of them in various stages of reconditioning. Also have a very nice 30" case with brass lock with overflap and carrying strap for sale right now. Has the initials P.T.B on one side, so it either belonged to Phineas T. Bluster or P.T. Barnum, depending on who you're going to believe. PM me on this site and we can talk about details and price.

Thanks, Kevin

Brian Dillard
07-08-2009, 05:39 PM
OK...Call me crazy but my computer keeps me signed in and it always says "welcome Brian Dillard". Then I went to the bottom of the forum's and the last one is Show's Convention's... I read every last one of the fourm options, but no for sale thread's or forum's. Have I done something wrong, or just missed it?
Thanks,

Angel Cruz
07-08-2009, 05:47 PM
Brian, if I'm not mistaking, I believe you have to be a PGCA member to use the For Sale section. If I'm wrong someone will correct me.

Pat Dugan
07-08-2009, 06:55 PM
I am following directions and it is just not there.

Do you have to sign in every time, my computer says I am logged in as Pat Dugan my member name. We live in south Georgia but maybe the for sale thread runs out past Atlanta. Asa Kelley is having the same problem.

PDD

Dave Suponski
07-08-2009, 07:01 PM
Pat your sign in says "forum member" as Angel says you have to be a PGCA member to view the For Sale section. If you and Asa are members get Dunkle to update your profiles and I think eveything will be fine.

Dave Purnell
07-08-2009, 08:21 PM
Okay, everyone go to the first Forum listed, titled "Site Announcements". The thread is titled "If you are a PGCA member". Post your standing as annual, life, etc and John Dunkle will get you listed correctly. Just give him a day or two. As Dave S. and Angel have said, there are a bunch of forums that are only visible to paying members. All you guys are members. You're just not listed that way yet.

Dave