PDA

View Full Version : Members List Question for Mr. Dunkle

Dean Romig
07-07-2010, 10:49 PM
John, is there any way to access the Members List alphabetically by surname?:corn:

John Dunkle
08-31-2010, 10:31 AM
Hey Dean..!

Actually - I was trying to write some code before I answered that.. After spending a bit of time on trying a few things, unfortunately - "no".. See - the problem is that the "Name" field is a single DB field..? The only way to do it, would be to re-code the database - where there are two fields (First Name & Last Name). Then, I could program the Memberlist to use doing a "select" on the last name entry...

So - anyway - unfortunately - nope, not right now...

Best to you!

John

Dean Romig
08-31-2010, 10:43 AM
:vconfused:...... What ever you say John. Thanks for looking into it.

Dean

John Dunkle
08-31-2010, 10:46 AM
:vconfused:...... What ever you say John... Yea - I 'prolly should have just said "Nope - sorry Dean!!"

:rotf:

Best to you my friend!!

JD

King Brown
09-02-2010, 09:04 PM
I'd be pleased to see my name on the membership list. Regards, King

John Dunkle
09-02-2010, 09:15 PM
Hi King!

Ummm - you are listed as a member on the forum? Do you mean the printed PGCA Roster?

Best to you and let me know, ok?

John

BOBBY D. STOW
05-06-2015, 02:50 AM
I have and old form for getting information on an old 10GA Shotgun by filling out the information on the gun and sending $35.oo, is that still good or do I need a new form.
Bobby D. Stow

John Dunkle
05-06-2015, 05:19 AM
Hi Bobby.!

Yes, you will need the new form, which you can download right from the main website. As well, the prices changed some time ago for both Members and Non-Members alike.

My best,

John