PDA

View Full Version : membership

Thomas L. Benson Sr.
06-29-2010, 09:44 PM
Would like to find out if my membership dues are current or if i owe. Have a great day Thomas L. Benson Sr.

John Dunkle
06-29-2010, 10:49 PM
Hi Mr. Benson!

No problem at all..! In fact, in the next few days, our PGCA Membership volunteer will be sending me an updated roster, and I have a commitment that it will be updated on a frequent basis. For that, please bear with me for a few days, OK??

My sincerest thanks to you, Sir - for your support of PGCA!

John

Francis Morin
06-30-2010, 12:52 PM
John- somewhere on the mailing label is our re-up notice, but my issues always arrive a bit "chewed"- am I due to ante-up the $40.00 soon? Also, will we be getting our Raffle ticket packets automatically this year, or do we have to request same- The $40.00 annum dues is a real bargain, the articles and fotos (even with Murphy spelled Murphey) are alone worth the $40.00 Kudoes to Austin and all the staff that make Parker Pages- OUTSTANDING !! :cool::bigbye:

John Dunkle
06-30-2010, 05:53 PM
Hi Francis..!

Honestly - I should have an updated roster soon to help out folks like yourself, and as well - so I can add their renewal date into your profile.. Anyway - please bear with me for a few days, OK??

By the way - if you think I'm going to let you "get away" from PGCA - I won't :) You are stuck with the rest of us.. :shock:

John

Francis Morin
06-30-2010, 10:11 PM
We have a real good cross section of members- and I appreciate that we have a part of the Forum where questions about other side-by-sides can be presented, and a PGCA member with a question about his/her LC Smith or Fox or Ithaca can raise it. We have over 1000 members and are still growing- thanks to you and Austin Hogan, Jeff Kuss, Art Wheaton, Dean Romig and many others. If I can paraphrase the saying that Mr. Parker made famousd along with his shotguns-- "Much Care Is Bestowed In Our Research and Study of The Old Reliable--"

Case in point that supports that, IMO anyway. I took the PH 16 size 0 frame Parker with 26" Twist barrels along to the recent Yooper Shoot. I had a copy of the PGCA letter on the gun, July 1908 with the 26" barrels as ordered. I ended up trading it to one of the gun dealers in the clubhouse, and having the letter "sealed the deal"- so our Research lads do a first rate job, amazing to me, as we are reaching back a long stretch in time on our treasured Parkers.

I would have kept it if I were a grouse/quail and woodcock hunter- as fate would have it, both the 12 GHE and the 12 Smith 3E developed functional problems on the 100 bird SC course- Luckily our fifth squad member, a gentleman from Northern WI, had a very well restored and restocked 12 VH- 28" and IC/M like the GHE- and was most gracious in letting me shoot it for the rest of the event-

I ended with with another Smith, a 1945 12 Ideal- with the original hang tag- Mint shape- Not a Parker, I'll grant you, but I seem to shoot it well-
I like the fact that we have a friendly clays rivalry from the various shoots with the Smith and Fox and LeFever gruppen-good clean competition!:bigbye:

John Dunkle
07-01-2010, 08:46 AM
Hi guys!

Both of you should have a Private message from me with your Membership information and renewal links...

Many thanks for your continued support of PGCA..! Let me know if you need a hand with anything else, OK?

My best always,

John