PDA

View Full Version : Editing Title/Subject Line

Bill Jolliff
06-17-2016, 12:47 PM
I would like to Edit the Title/Subject line in my thread in the "Vintage Memorabilia, Cases, etc."
I can do it inside my ad but not outside.
I would like to change my Title/Subject from "FS: Several original catalogs: A & F, Von Lengerke & Detmold, etc."
to "FS: Prices Reduced - Original Catalogs, A & F, VL&D, etc."
How can I do that?
Thanks very much for your help.
Bill Jolliff

George M. Purtill
06-17-2016, 01:21 PM
This I would like to know as well.

Mark Ouellette
06-17-2016, 03:43 PM
Gentlemen,

Only the admin or his faithful moderators may edit the title line of a thread.

Bill,

If you would PM John Dunkle, Jeff Kuss, or me with the information listed an the link (URL) to your thread your request would be granted ASAP. If however one of us has to hunt for or conduct a search for your thread, it will probably have to wait until all the negative electrons from busy days' work have been siphoned from our brains.

Now, for the sake of others reading this, please copy an paste your thread's URL/link into your next post rather than a PM so that others may have an example of how to properly request an edit.

Respectfully,
Mark

Bill Jolliff
06-17-2016, 11:35 PM
Mark,

Thank you for your Reply on how to Edit the Title of my thread. This is the link to my thread: http://parkerguns.org/forums/showthread.php?t=19234
in the Vintage Memorabilia, Cases and Paper For Sale section of Forum

I would like the Title changed to read: FS: Prices Reduced - Original Catalogs, A & F, VL&D, etc.

Others may find this helpful also.

And while we're at it, can you point me where to find the names of the Admin's and Moderators. I couldn't find it/them.

Thanks so much for your help.

Bill Jolliff

Brian Dudley
06-26-2016, 11:02 AM
I beleive you can exit the title of your own thread by going under the "advanced" tab when editing your oriignal post. At least this is how i have done it before.