PDA

View Full Version : New Website --- I'm Confused again

James T. Kucaba
06-24-2009, 10:48 PM
I received a few Private Messages in the last few days and I was able to send replies OK ... But now I want to read the replies I that sent to the various people and I can't find the Messages Sent area in the Private Messages Area of the new website ... Can somebody please steer me to the proper location ?

Jim Kucaba ... AriZOOna Cactus Patch ... Email: JimKucaba@aol.com

Greg Baehman
06-24-2009, 11:03 PM
Jim,

Try this: Go to your Private Messages page, in the center of the screen you'll see an "inbox" with a drop down arrow to the right of the word, left click on the arrow, a drop down menu will appear, then left click on "sent messages" and voila.

James T. Kucaba
06-24-2009, 11:21 PM
Jim,

Try this: Go to your Private Messages page, in the center of the screen you'll see an "inbox" with a drop down arrow to the right of the word, left click on the arrow, a drop down menu will appear, then left click on "sent messages" and voila.

THANKS GREG ! ... Your suggestion works like a champ ... I'm no longer confused, but I still feel stupid !

Jim Kucaba ... AriZOOna Cactus Patch ... Email: JimKucaba@aol.com

Rich Anderson
06-25-2009, 08:10 AM
Jim,
Don't feel stupid this new website is VERY confusing. The more people I talk to there are more that don't like it than those that do. When I send/receive a PM I can't get the old msg off. It always appears as a quote either from me or the person who replied.

Technology might be a wonderfull thing but this is way to complicated and has to much useless BS for an old man who shoots 100 year old Parkers:rolleyes:.