PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Vintagers

Russ Jackson
06-24-2009, 06:06 PM
Gentlemen; I have never attended this event before and am unable to be there for Friday, is this an event where I could arrive on Sat. and spend the day, or do we need to purchase tickets or parking passes in advance or sign up for the whole weekend ?Also which is the best day of the weekend days to spend the day ? I do some car shows and realize there are those where you must do the whole show to participate !Just curious ,I would enjoy this I am sure ,just can't do the whole Vintagers weekend.

George Lander
06-24-2009, 06:21 PM
Russ: Of course you can come on Saturday or Sunday. There are no admission tickets and I believe no parking fee. Pintail Point is a gorgeous place and the Vintagers will have lots going on. Tickets for the PGCA Banquet and the Vintagers Banquet are available on their respective web sites. Hope to meet you there. Saturday would be the best day to attend.

Best Regards, George

Don Kaas
06-24-2009, 06:41 PM
If you are not a member of the Vintagers, pre-registered shooter or an exhibitor there is a $20 admission charge per day. You can pay at the gate. No charge for parking. It is a pretty friendly low key event with plenty of things to look at.

Dean Romig
06-24-2009, 06:47 PM
Unfortunately you will miss the PGCA Annual Meeting and Banquet which will take place Friday evening but as far as all that takes place at Pintail Point, Saturday especially, and Sunday are well worth your travel.

Russ Jackson
06-24-2009, 07:59 PM
Gentlemen; Thank you for the info., I am hoping to do Saturday it would be a nice trip from my place and I would really enjoy meeting you fellas I visit on our site with, also maybe I can find a nice Parker there that needs a new home !

Dean Romig
06-24-2009, 08:27 PM
Russ, you'll definitely find Parkers for sale there.

Larry Frey
06-24-2009, 09:10 PM
Russ if you pre register for one of the shooting events the entrance fee is waved for the entire weekend.

Russ Jackson
06-24-2009, 09:36 PM
Dean; Nothing wrong with that !! Larry if I came to shoot the other guys would be laughing so hard they wouldn't be able to !

Dave Suponski
06-24-2009, 09:41 PM
Russ,Not to worry...they will be soo busy laughing at me that you will be fine!:rolleyes:

George Lander
06-24-2009, 11:08 PM
Russ: I've been to the last two & I've never paid an admission fee, but I am a member of the Vintagers & perhaps that's why.

Best Regards, George

Jean Swanson
06-25-2009, 06:29 AM
Russ - As somrone has already stated ,Saturday is your best bet !!! The PGCA has their own tent and will have a social gathering late Saturday afternoon for PGCA members & guest in tent. Please come and introduce yourself to fellow members . Allan Swanson

Tom Carter
06-25-2009, 12:12 PM
Russ, We will also raffle off a Parker 16 gauge shotgun on Saturday afternoon (we do this annually). It only takes one ticket to win but we have 3 great prizes so buy a bunch of raffle tickets. We'll sell them right up[ to the drawing. Cheers, Tom

Destry L. Hoffard
06-25-2009, 04:42 PM
Yeah George, that's definitely why. They were standing there with their hand out every time I drove through the gate when I was there last year.

DLH

Jean Swanson
06-27-2009, 04:04 PM
Today is June 27th and the deadline of the 30th is around the corner for the $60.00 discount rate for the Banquet . The total seating capacity for the Elks Lodge is 108 and we are approaching that number rapidly --so please, get your monies into an envelope and get it post marked before 1 july . Allan

Dave Tercek
06-27-2009, 04:26 PM
Russ, I'm not sure if I'll be going Fri or Sat.
If I go Sat I'd be happy to share a seat.
Dave