PDA

View Full Version : Hausman's Hidden Hollow

Dean Romig
05-17-2010, 11:44 AM
Well gentlemen, the gauntlet has been thrown down yet again by those Foxy Ladies of Philly proposing to exact revenge at the upcoming Hausman's Hunter's Clays course for their recent trouncing at Addieville by Team Parker.

I expect they'll have several more Fox shooters at this event so practice up boys at skeet or SC on grouse-like targets.

I was able to procure a picture of their best shooter recently and will post it tonight.

Bill Murphy
05-17-2010, 04:50 PM
Dean, "a few more Fox shooters" may be an understatement at the Northeast Shoot. Two years ago, I shot the second highest score on the Hunters Clays course, and no one could identify the gun I was shooting. None of the other shooters had ever seen a hinge pin gun except a Fox or Philadelphia Arms. Daryl Middlebrook and I were the only PGCA types in attendance except the Kens who were busy at their vendor table. Jent and J.D. were there, but they are everywhere and could be shooting any brand of gun. You will be a welcome addition.

Dean Romig
05-17-2010, 05:36 PM
Bill, you were conspicuous by your absence last year. I certainly hope you make it this year. I'm usually about a 50% shooter at SC (sometimes a tad better) but shot 70% last fall at Pintail using Spiller's little 20 ga. Maybe the current custodian will allow me to shoot it at Hausman's next month. Should be tons of fun!
Larry Frey, Pete Lester, Scott Kittredge, Robin Lewis are all better shooters than I am and they're all going too.

Oh, and Dave's going too..... :duck:

Dave Suponski
05-17-2010, 07:21 PM
Not anymore....:rolleyes:

scott kittredge
05-17-2010, 07:57 PM
NH should be well represented in PA this year :draw: oops, i hope so anyway :duck: scott

Bill Murphy
05-18-2010, 09:35 AM
Linda and I will be there.

Rich Anderson
05-18-2010, 07:09 PM
Dave Miles, Eric Eis and I will be there as will Darryl Corona.

This will be more fun than the Southern and it's a lot better SC course.

Parker will be well represented:)

scott kittredge
05-18-2010, 07:58 PM
Not anymore....:rolleyes:

come on dave, i'll let you shoot with us:vconfused:, boy did i just say that :banghead:

Rich Anderson
05-18-2010, 08:59 PM
Dave will be there...he needs the lessons:rolleyes:

Mark Ouellette
05-24-2010, 10:36 AM
Rich,

I did not realize that the Michigan Parker Boys were going to Hidden Hollow! I had briefly considered it...

Mark