PDA

View Full Version : Reloading Room/Large Closet...

Kurt Densmore
06-23-2009, 11:34 PM
About a year ago a few guys posted up their work rooms, so here is my newly completed reloading/storage closet. My wife is a little jealous that it is nicer than the kitchen....I have working on this the last couple of months...Too damn much work...but, nice to get all the hunting/reloading crap organized and out of the spare bedroom. What a relieve. Now, on to turning calls and putting trim around windows that went in nearly 2 years ago.

Notice the waterfowl artwork in the last picture. I saw it at a garage sale and it was so bad I just had to have it....until now there was no place in the house that my wife would let me hang it. It will stay there until I can get a safe moved into the room.

Dave Suponski
06-24-2009, 06:56 AM
Kurt,Very nicely done loading room...AKA ..Man Cave!

Destry L. Hoffard
06-26-2009, 04:37 PM
Nice work, I like it. Being a bachelor, my whole home is my man cave. I should take pictures I suppose.....

Destry

Rich Anderson
06-26-2009, 09:26 PM
The counter top bench supported by kitchen cabinets looks strangely familiar:rolleyes:

It won't stay that clean for long...just take a peek at mine:eek: I did find a new remington poster to put in the cave however:)

Richard Flanders
06-27-2009, 07:39 PM
Nice man cave indeed! I like it!