PDA

View Full Version : don't know what I did

calvin humburg
05-12-2010, 07:59 AM
I can make fire without matches but this thing continually kicks me in the as*.When I go to the thread its great big with that blue slidy jobber under it the pictures are huge. ch:banghead:

Dean Romig
05-12-2010, 03:17 PM
Are you trying to post pictures?

calvin humburg
05-12-2010, 09:44 PM
No, I was looking at Jack's ol dog and i accidently might of hit a key and shazam it got big. Every thing else is normal except that thread.

Jack Cronkhite
05-13-2010, 08:54 AM
Calvin: Pretty sure you did nothing wrong. I had a look at that thread a few times and once, for no reason I know of, the picture took on a life of its own and became huge. It's either a technical tid bit that John Dunkle may understand or TAZ is trying to communicate from the great beyond.
Jack

calvin humburg
05-13-2010, 09:42 PM
I like to think it is your ol buddy TAZ! ch where were you 2 at in second picture with all the little rocks?

Jack Cronkhite
05-14-2010, 12:06 AM
Calvin: What you don't see to the left of the image is shelter belt hedgerow around a grain storage compound with several bins. TAZ had gone in to find a few huns he had scented (good nose in a wind like that). We were just out for an exercise hike as bird season was over. The rocks are the surface of a gravel road. TAZ had a bit of a surprise when he passed beyond the shelter belt wind break - it was sudden blizzard and he couldn't keep his eyes open and squinted his way to me. The car was another 30-40 yards from that point. Both he and I were happy enough to say the exercise was done that day. Here's another shot of TAZ, one of my favorites, almost like he could see into the future.
http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/cpg1410/albums/userpics/HPIM7899sgw.JPG

calvin humburg
05-14-2010, 06:17 AM
yes. Its nice you have some really good pictures of him.