PDA

View Full Version : L C Smith Sponsored SXS Shoot at First Mine Run 10-10-2015

Chuck Bishop
09-25-2015, 10:48 AM
L C Smith Sponsored SXS Shoot at First Mine Run 10-10-2015

All Side By Side Shotgun Shooters are Invited
to Attend a Vintage Side By Side Shotgun Shoot.

The L C Smith Fall Festival SXS Shoot on 10-10-2015 at First Mine Run Gun Club in Maryland.

All Makes of Vintage SXS Shotguns Will Be Welcome at This Side-By-Side Clay Target Shoot
on Saturday, October 10, 2015

You will not be required to shoot an L C Smith SXS shotgun at this event.

9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

First Mine Run
3013 White Hall Road
White Hall, MD 21161

www.firstminerun.com

Fees for the Day:

$85.00 - Includes Lunch, a 100 Bird Sporting Clay Round & a 30 Bird 5 Stand Round

This Event is limited to 40 SXS Shotgun Shooters

$20.00 - Non-Shooter's Lunch (lunch only)

Schedule for the Day:

9:30 a.m. - Registration (Coffee and Doughnuts)

10 a.m. to 4 p.m. - Clay Target Shooting
Lunch will be served around noon

R.S.V.P. to Jent P Mitchell Before October 6, 2015 To Reserve Your Spot

703-855-1110 or jent.mitchell@gmail.com

Once your spot is reserved you will need to mail a check made out to "Jent P Mitchell III" to:

Jent P Mitchell III
132 Trunk Drive
Stephens City, VA 22655

Shooting Safety Glasses and Hearing Protection are Required To Be Worn When Shooting at First Mine Run in Maryland.

Please Bring a Folding Chair.

Private Golf Carts are allowed on the shooting course. You can see more information about this LCSCA sponsored shoot on our facebook page.

If you have any questions about this LCSCA shooting event please call Jent at 703-855-1110.

Daryl Corona
09-25-2015, 03:20 PM
For those who might be interested, this is a wonderful facility with a 12 station sporting clays course and a nice 5 stand. I know Bob Rambler has been there and hope he comes to this event. It would be great to get a contingent of Parker shooters there to challenge those Smith guys. You all know what I'll be shooting.:whistle:

BTW, are you attending Chuck?

Robert Rambler
09-25-2015, 03:34 PM
Daryl, Ill be there for sure , it was my first time there, won't be my last. Had a great time last Sunday shooting with you and that sweet 20ga. Anyone within a 1-2 hr. drive should grab a gun and a case of shells and come on out. The course has some challenging stations but all were fun. The club house and grounds are very nice, plenty of room for everybody. See you on the 10th. Chuck what say ye? :)

Daryl Corona
09-25-2015, 05:20 PM
I forget to mention that if anyone that is driving a long distance and would like to spend the night and head home Sunday after the shoot, First Mine Run has wonderful accommodations for an overnite stay and some nice restaurants in the area. Our preserve season will open for bird hunting so if someone would like to come down on Fri. and hunt over some world class bird dogs, that can be arranged also. Contact me via PM and we can go from there.

Chuck Bishop
10-01-2015, 03:37 PM
I'm in.

Thomas Garver
10-01-2015, 06:10 PM
Thanks to Roger Sullivan and Jent for making this an open shoot with the help of the LC Smith Assoc. I've shot this course the past three years in May with Daryl and Jent by invitation and as Daryl stated it is a great course nestled in the hills of northern Maryland. Sorry I can't make this fall shoot but may be able to shoot birds on Friday if the invitation is still open Daryl.

Daryl Corona
10-01-2015, 06:28 PM
Tom;
Unfortunately as of this date we are not scheduled to receive our birds until 10/15. Some sort of mixup with the bird breeder. I'll check this weekend with our club manager to verify that info. But you are welcome to come any time if you would like to hunt some birds and shoot some clays once we get under way. I'll keep you posted.

Mike Koneski
10-02-2015, 12:08 PM
You all know what I'll be shooting.:whistle:

Would it be that sexy little AH Fox??

Daryl Corona
10-02-2015, 05:01 PM
Would it be that sexy little AH Fox??

Yup! You must be psychic (or is that psycho)? I get them confused.:rotf: