PDA

View Full Version : The Anti's - where will it end?

Jack Cronkhite
04-15-2010, 11:22 AM
Being a hunter, I am used to listening to various arguments against my preferred means to gather protein for consumption. For those who use their guns for only non-proteinaceous endeavors, now there is this........

Harry Collins
04-15-2010, 11:35 AM
Looks like Click and Clack the Tappet brothers filling a little dead air time. The story is on their web site and inventive in their twisted way......

Harry

Bill Murphy
04-15-2010, 12:23 PM
I looked up "libbo" in the latest Webster's and I found a picture of the M Brothers. North of the Mason Dixon Line, even rednecks are Democrats.

Dean Romig
04-15-2010, 10:02 PM
Not this one....! :glug:

Pete Lester
04-16-2010, 10:43 AM
Dean you know that you are part of an endangered species in your neck of the woods.

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBPmc7JdneY

Dean Romig
04-16-2010, 11:54 AM
I've always toyed with the concept of moving out of my "neck of the woods"... with the right amount of prodding "they" can have it. There are much better places to be than the unCommonwealth of Massachusetts.

Harry Collins
04-16-2010, 12:03 PM
Dean,

You would be welcome in the Commonwealth of Kentucky. Of course there is a language barrier to contend with.

Harry

Bill Murphy
04-16-2010, 02:36 PM
Dean doesn't seem to have grasped the Mass dialect. Maybe he would make it somewhat farther South.

Francis Morin
04-16-2010, 05:33 PM
Harry may well have it on the "language" barrier. Sorta like what the great Irish playwright said about America and England and a common language barrier.

Moving a bit further down in deeper Dixie, believe Jeff Foxworthy hails from Jawga-- my fav. of his "U might be a Redneck jokes": You might be a redneck if your pappy walks you to school each day- 'cause you're both in the same grade"--

And as the late Phil Harris once sang so well: "And dat's what I like about de South" Amen!!

Dave Fuller
04-18-2010, 10:16 PM
Don't come to Oregon, most people here now are from Massachusetts and New York and they've brought their politics with them. 95% of the landmass of Oregon is occupied by pro-gun, pro-individual-rights, pro-business, self-reliant people. Sadly, 95% of the population, occupying 5% of the landmass, are anti-gun, anti-business, collectivists who impose their will on the rest of the state... and they are ruining it. On a lighter note, we have a good turkey population, hope to be deep frying one soon.