PDA

View Full Version : Lifer trying to update address

Michael Moffa
07-13-2015, 06:10 PM
How does one let the powers that be know that you have moved and would like to continue to receive the Parker Pages? I will admit to not logging onto the web site for a number of years as lurking worked for me.

Thanks;

Dave Suponski
07-13-2015, 07:58 PM
Michael, Contact Mary Bowes through PM here and she will get you squared away.

Michael Moffa
07-14-2015, 09:23 AM
Dave:

I've never done it but how do you PM Ms. Bowes through the sight?

Michael

Michael Moffa
07-14-2015, 09:29 AM
Dave:

After swimming around in the site I think I figured out how to PM. Thanks for all your help.

Michael

Robin Lewis
07-14-2015, 09:38 AM
I looked in the last Parker Pages to see if a change of address announcement might be needed because I know that not all our members use the internet. I found on page 2 the information needed to join or renew membership in the section PGCA Membership Update. There is even a phone number list that you can use. I'll attach a section of the page here to save you looking up the contact information.

Michael Moffa
07-14-2015, 09:54 AM
Thanks, I sent the updated address to Mary. By the way, the first thing packed and last thing opened was the DGJ's and the PP's. The sig other had a protocol to follow on what was done where and when. I didn't think to look in a back issue for a phone number.

Thanks again;

Michael

Michael Moffa
07-17-2015, 09:43 AM
I received my Parker Pages yesterday. I'd like to thank Ms. Bowes for the prompt attention.

One more little thing, can I have my membership rights turned on? I need to order a bunch of research letters.

Thanks;

Michael