PDA

View Full Version : These are Damascus barrels-

Francis Morin
04-07-2010, 03:18 PM
See the For sale sector for more details- and have your Houchins' handy-also, my two Parker twist barreled PH grades (16 mfg. 1908) and 12 (mfg. 1904) both pattern the RST lite load No. 8"s high from only the right barrels- the left tube on both guns is close to perfect to POA- I also use 2 &1/2 dram equiv. lite AA 12 skeet loads in the 12 PH- deadly on barn pigeons, but also shoots that load high to POA from only the right barrel- Possible concentricity issues??

Mark Ouellette
05-15-2010, 07:28 AM
Francis,

Bring your barrels to the Yooper and I'll measure the constriction relative to the bore and also the wall thickness.

Semper Fi Devil Dog,
Mark

Francis Morin
05-15-2010, 07:41 AM
Thanks Mark- look forward to seeing you again. Hoping for good clay bustin' weather, recalling our "It never rains on the rifle range" saying--

I sold the 16 Smith recently, but I have the PH 16 and plan to bring that. I will also bring the set of Smith 12 ga. Two-Rod 60% steel 28" barrels that are from a "parted out" Elsie, if you'd care to check them for me. They will be for sale, I plan to keep the Parker PH however. 26" uncut barrels and on the size O frame, a real sweet small bore gun in hand.

Lock and Load --:bigbye:

George Greece
04-11-2015, 11:53 AM
Good afternoon

I am new member and i put some photo from my Parker with damascus barrels.

Best regards
George from Greece.

charlie cleveland
04-11-2015, 08:20 PM
very nice....charlie