PDA

View Full Version : Baiting is Illegal

Mark Ouellette
04-10-2015, 05:39 PM
Baiting is illegal: Most waterfowlers know that baiting ducks and geese can get you thrown in jail by the US Fish and Wildlife Service. Baiting other PGCA and forum members into a scrap will get you banned for a few days or more from this forum.

Baiting includes taunting, goading, luring or just trying to upset someone else. While the act of baiting may be hard to prove if the moderators suspect you are baiting we will take action. Please expect that you will need to go elsewhere for a few days to torment your fellow man. Perhaps somewhere you could torment someone face to face?

John Dunkle
04-10-2015, 06:14 PM
Agreed - and well said.... Too often, folks throw out "comments" that appear to be "just under the radar scope" in the rules of the Forum.

Well, for that? You know you are doing it - and so do we.. So, please -

Just stop.

Ad oh, by the way? If you are reading this post wondering if we are thinking about your posts? Read the first post in this thread, once again - for the first time.

Thanks, Mark.

John

Bob Hardison
04-10-2015, 08:56 PM
Perhaps somewhere you could torment someone face to face? [/QUOTE]

I really like the face to face. Some of the stuff seen online would never be said face to face. Respect shown on this site is a big reason I frequently visit. Thank you moderators. Bob

Mills Morrison
04-10-2015, 10:39 PM
It is because of the moderators' tireless efforts that this forum is a good place to visit. And also the cooperation of members on here.

Rich Anderson
04-11-2015, 08:41 AM
Glad to see your back Mark.

David Dwyer
04-11-2015, 10:22 AM
Mark
This forum is a much better, more civilized place, thanks to you. Semper Fi
David

Destry L. Hoffard
04-14-2015, 01:31 PM
The problem is, the people on here that are worth "baiting" are people I never get lucky enough to see face to face. Sad really, I have so much to say......

DLH

Mills Morrison
04-14-2015, 01:33 PM
Also, there are those who bait and those who take the bait. It takes both types to get up to 20 pages or so on threads on some other forums. Don't be either type.