View Full Version : Do you know

calvin humburg
03-26-2010, 06:33 AM
How do you find out if PGCA got your membership money? ch

Robin Lewis
03-26-2010, 07:34 AM
As found on the "Membership" web page:

e-mail contact:
pgcamembership@gmail.com (pgcamembership@gmail.com)

I suggest you drop them an email and ask for status.

calvin humburg
03-26-2010, 06:05 PM
Robin,
Thanks 4 your help.When it comes 2 computers sometimes I have a hard time navigating around(the cheese slipped off my cracker)!!!!! THANKS AGAIN SIR, ch

Francis Morin
03-30-2010, 08:13 AM
[quote=calvin humburg;15806]Robin,
Thanks 4 your help.When it comes 2 computers sometimes I have a hard time navigating around(the cheese slipped off my cracker)!!!!! THANKS AGAIN SIR, ch[

Don't feel alone on the computer scenario, Calvin. I can still field strip a M1 Garand blindfolded, but all this- "Refresh the Browser" and "Expired Tokens" stuff puzzles me in a major league way.

Fortunately, we have folks like John Dunkle and un-named others on the PGCA to help us "Rookies" out. Don't give up!!:bigbye:

calvin humburg
03-31-2010, 09:47 PM
Absolutely Francis from the green mile. I kind of liked it! It dosen't seem I've herd back just hope I get the next parker pages. ch

Francis Morin
04-01-2010, 06:47 AM
[quote=calvin humburg;16038]Absolutely Francis from the green mile. I kind of liked it! It dosen't seem I've herd back just hope I get the next parker pages.

Calvin, if you are having a problem receiving your Parker Pages, you can e-mail our Editor- Austin Hogan for a start. He'll guide you from there. IMO, the four copies a year we receive as members of the PGCA is a bargain- great fotos, articles and info. :bigbye:

calvin humburg
04-01-2010, 07:11 AM
Percy Wetmore, that 1 don't ring up :) might need a little insight. ch

Francis Morin
04-01-2010, 07:23 AM
[quote=calvin humburg;16051]Percy Wetmore, that 1 don't ring up :) might need a little insight. ch[

Percy Wetmore was the "Wuss" guard, not a team player- the little Frenchman with the pet mouse named "Mr. Jangles" suffered at Percy's wrath greatly. Percy later shot the condemned convict "Wild Billy" in his cell, sparring him a session with "Old Sparky" and in a Kafka-esque twist of fate, ended up a resident of the State Mental Institution where he was trying to transfer into from Cold Mt. One of Stephen King's better stories!:eek::eek:

calvin humburg
04-01-2010, 07:54 AM
Yes I remember the name now with the help. ol mister cofey fixed mr jangles. ch

Rich Anderson
04-01-2010, 08:18 AM
Calvin if you haven't received the latest edition of Parker Pages I have several extra copies and I would be happy to send you one. PM me with your mailing information and I'll send you one.

Robin Lewis
04-01-2010, 03:36 PM
FYI - for those of you who only read the PGCA Forum, there are contact addresses and phone numbers over on the main parkerguns.org page; click on "About PGCA" when you need them. It lists Jim Hall as the contact for Parker Pages delivery problems. There are other contacts there too.

A lot of information has been added to all those pages and if you haven't poked around there in the last few months, you may want to take a look.