PDA

View Full Version : Old gun old man young dog dead birds

Gerald McPherson
06-20-2009, 08:54 PM
Let me introduce myself. I've been enjoying this site for a long time now.Here's a pic of Scooter my new pup and his first two wild birds last year. He just started doing it like he knew what it was all about. All setters and pointers I have owned had to be trained. Looks like he may well be my first natural. The old Parker is a VH 12 gauge with 26 inch tubes. It shows its age just like me only its in better condition than I am. I sure have enjoyed it through the years. It is still very tight and is honest, to me that says quality. If any one has any wild quail that needs killing let me and Scooter know and we will do our best to take care of them for you. There is not many wild quail left in my part of Georgia so we started on wood cock last year.I get a real kick hunting wild birds and shootin my old gun. Take Care. Gerald in Ball Ground.

Dave Suponski
06-20-2009, 09:05 PM
Gerald,Let me be the first to welcome you.Great dog and nice Parker. Stick around..

Dean Romig
06-20-2009, 11:03 PM
Nice to meet you Gerald. You look like everyone's idea of a good huntin' buddy and you have a nice gun and a natural bird dog too . . . who could ask for more?

Tom Carter
06-21-2009, 10:28 AM
Hi Gerald, Welcome to the Parker Forum. Scooter is a beautiful dog. We're glad to have you and Scooter with us. If you join the PGCA you'll also receive our Parker Pages quarterly which has a wealth of information on Parker's plus general information about the organization. Cheers, Tom