PDA

View Full Version : Research letter form,.pdf help

Chuck Bishop
02-25-2015, 10:39 AM
I'm trying to find the PGCA member who, about a year ago, helped modify the Research Letter form which is a .pdf. I can't remember his name. If he reads this, please reply. I need to have the form modified again. If I don't hear from him, is there anyone else familiar with Adobe Acrobat that would be willing to help?

Thanks...Chuck

Craig Larter
02-25-2015, 11:22 AM
Chuck I have the ability to make a pdf into a form and would be willing to help. Craig

Chuck Bishop
02-25-2015, 11:31 AM
Thanks Craig, I'll wait to see if the other guy replies, if not I'll contact you. The form just needs to be modified. I want check boxes. For instance grip type. I would list CPG, 1/2 grip, straight, round, and ball, each having a check box to indicate the grip. Other things like action type, barrel steel, butt type, and forend type too. Each would have a check box for people to check off what they have.

Craig Larter
02-25-2015, 11:48 AM
Chuck sounds pretty straight forward. Let me know if you need help. Craig

Robin Lewis
02-25-2015, 03:43 PM
I'm trying to find the PGCA member who, about a year ago, helped modify the Research Letter form which is a .pdf. I can't remember his name. If he reads this, please reply. I need to have the form modified again. If I don't hear from him, is there anyone else familiar with Adobe Acrobat that would be willing to help?

Thanks...Chuck

That would have been me...... email me with what you need.

Chuck Bishop
02-25-2015, 05:40 PM
Robin, you revised it the first time, another PGCA member made it so that you could fill in the form online. Some of our requesters have terrible handwriting! I replied to you on PM

For all who replied, John Dunkle says he can do it, I didn't want to put more work on him but he offered and he's the boss:bowdown:

Thanks, Chuck

Dean Romig
02-25-2015, 08:46 PM
Load him up Chuck - he has nothing to do all day. You should see his office - a dart board, video games, Karaoke machine, hot tub,... you name it. And he gets paid for this? :shock: :corn: :whistle:

Chuck Bishop
02-25-2015, 09:14 PM
Be careful Dean, he'll lock this thread:eek::shock::nono::rotf:

John Dunkle
02-27-2015, 08:37 AM
Hmmm..... Interesting thread......

I think I'll sit here in my office, while playing darts and watching my big screen TV - and watch the posts....

Hang on.... I have to take a phone call - it's my broker....

Got'ta go - pork bellies are up!!...

;)

John

Bob Hardison
02-27-2015, 06:11 PM
Chuck, Dean, John & Larry: Thanks for the chuckle. Bob