PDA

View Full Version : Parker #700 coffee grinder parts

Robert Delk
04-11-2014, 07:38 PM
I need the top and drawer for a # 700 Parker coffee grinder. Thanks.

Bill Murphy
04-12-2014, 09:18 AM
Does your 700 have a fitted receptacle for a drawer? Mine has a big open hole with a "scoop", not a drawer. Second question, do you need the removeable half of the top or the entire top? The removeable half has been reproduced. Let me know if that is what you need.

Robert Delk
04-12-2014, 10:20 AM
I need the removable half of the top.Yeah, the hole is rectangular and I figured there was a drawer in it. Do you know where I could buy one of the reproduced tops? Thanks,Bill.

Bill Murphy
04-12-2014, 02:07 PM
Mark Conrad had them done. I have one of his tops on mine. He may have some left. The "hole" in the bottom of mine is about 7" wide and 6" tall. The scoop in mine is painted and gold trimmed like the grinder, so it may be original equipment, don't know. Look at page 986 in The Parker Story and you will see that all mills bigger than the #600 were set up for use of a scoop instead of a drawer. The scoop in the catalog picture of the #700 looks just like mine. Oddly, my big #900 mill, which is not pictured in TPS, is set up for a drawer rather than a scoop. Whoever owned my #900 before me made a very nice reproduction drawer for it.

Kevin McCormack
04-28-2014, 01:14 PM
I have seen the biggest fitted with small gasoline pony engines with belt drives to the wheel so the user's arm wouldn't give out while grinding a large order.