PDA

View Full Version : OGCA Show

John Dallas
01-04-2014, 08:28 AM
Anyone coming? Very light turnout so far. Stop by Table I2

Bob Jurewicz
01-05-2014, 04:53 PM
John,
How about a report when you get home. I wanted to go but couldn't leave my dogs in their unheated kennels Friday nite when it got below 0 here in SW New York.
Bob Jurewicz

John Dallas
01-05-2014, 05:33 PM
I'm guessing that attendance was probably down about 30% from the normal January show. As the day went along, the hall emptied out. Table holders were closing up and going home. (As we did) The threat of a big snow storm cleared the place out. Only saw one Parker that had me interested for a while, (DHE 28" I/C and Mod, 1 1/2 frame) until I got my head screwed on and figured out that altho the new stock fit me well, the gun was a wreck. Hot blued bbls, solder coming out from the keels, etc.
Talked to John Allen from Gamefair in Nashville. He is apparently closing his store. Bummer.

Bob Jurewicz
01-05-2014, 05:36 PM
Thank you!!
I still love the OGCA shows!!!!
Bob Jurewicz

Gary Carmichael Sr
01-06-2014, 07:24 AM
Bob, I might try to make it to the display show, Have some high grade Parkers I would like to display, Some of them have unusual provenance, might do a three table like before but leaning towards just two tables, this all depends on what the doc says Gary

Bob Jurewicz
01-06-2014, 11:13 AM
I will be there and look forward to seeing some more of your great guns!!!
Bob Jurewicz