PDA

View Full Version : Help Please - Parker Feb 16 1940 Dealer's Price list

Scott Smith
12-07-2013, 08:09 PM
Is this real? I think it is, but not 100% sure. This list consists of 8 separate pages, printed on 1 side and stapled together in the upper left hand corner. The paper is heavy. Similar in description to the item on page 739 in volume 2 of The Parker Story. This came from old time collector of vintage Remington rifles. I would appreciate member opinions. Thank You. - Scott Smith

Dave Suponski
12-07-2013, 08:12 PM
Scott, Mine is exactly as yours is. Even stapled in the same place.They are not very hard to find in original condition. Congratulations.

Scott Smith
12-08-2013, 12:42 AM
Thank you for the response and confirming originality. I appreciate it. Regards, Scott

Jeff Kuss
12-08-2013, 10:35 AM
Interesting, I wonder if Remington ran out of the price lists and made copies. Mine is a four page booklet with the same info. The pages are a light yellow in color. The Jobber's price list dated the same time is also a four page booklet with Pink pages.

Scott Smith
12-08-2013, 06:33 PM
Jeff, thanks for the feedback. I was thinking the same thing. I am not a collector of Parker paper, so trying to pass on to someone who is, at a fair price.