PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy

Brad Dean
01-10-2010, 10:58 PM
Hey guys,

I know they are few and far between, but can anyone tell me if there are any Parker Hammer Guns available for sale and where a person could find them?

Thanks,

Dean Romig
01-11-2010, 05:51 AM
The first place to look would be Puglisi's Gun Emporium. I think it is www.pugsguns.com
Yup, just tried it and it works.

David Dwyer
01-11-2010, 09:49 AM
Brad
What specifically are you looking for? I shoot Parker Hammerguns,do not have any I will part with,but come across them every once in a while.
David

Russ Jackson
01-11-2010, 10:25 AM
Hey guys,

I know they are few and far between, but can anyone tell me if there are any Parker Hammer Guns available for sale and where a person could find them?

Thanks,

Hi Brad; There is a Nice looking Hammer gun with Stub Twist barrels and a nice looking pistol grip stock on Gun Broker right now has about 11 hours to go ,Item # 152765169, If you get the particulars from the seller ,serial # etc. ,and put the info. back here on our site ,you will get a lot of input on the gun ! I have no lot in this ,I don't know the seller and also no nothing of the gun advertised for sale !! Good luck in your search , Take your time ,especially with these older guns ,remember most of the fun in getting a newParker is in the " hunt "any way !