PDA

View Full Version : page out of wack

wayne goerres
07-06-2013, 01:28 PM
Dose anybody know why the for sale section is out of skew. When I click on it the text takes up more than I can view on my screen. It only dose it on the for sale section.

Mark Ouellette
07-06-2013, 01:35 PM
Wayne,

It opens fine on my computer. Long ago I have the same problem on another forum. It only occurred when a certain other person would post. I blamed it on him but I was wrong! It turned out to be the settings on my computer. I don't remember exactly what but maybe it was the resolution of the screen, i.e. xxxx pixels/megabits by yyyy pixels/megabits. Maybe one of our more versed in I.T. members could help?

Mark

PS: I moved this thread to the Forum Help section where it will attract the attention of our IT-savvy members!

Dave Suponski
07-06-2013, 02:00 PM
The For Sale forum is fine on my machine. I suggest you follow Mark's advice and check your settings.

wayne goerres
07-06-2013, 04:09 PM
Thanks I will have to have someone look at it. I only know enough about computors to get my self in trouble.

wayne goerres
07-06-2013, 04:38 PM
I went back and checked and its only doing it with the two threads posted by J Gardner. Every thread before that is fine. All the other threads under the other topics are fine. dosnt make sence.

Chuck Bishop
07-06-2013, 07:53 PM
Just guessing but I think it might have to do with the pictures Jay posted being too large for your display and causing the text to run off the right edge of the screen and you'd have to scroll to the right to read some of it.

Try going into the Control Panel and select Display. See if it's set to "smaller", if not select it. You may also go into Advanced under Display and try changing your resolution to a different setting.

wayne goerres
07-06-2013, 08:32 PM
Yes . That is exactly what it is doing. I have'nt had it to do this before. I will have to see if I can figure out how to make that correction. I was waiting untill someone else posted to see if it would go back to normal. Thank you.