PDA

View Full Version : High Velocity Loads

Dave Miles
06-15-2009, 10:18 AM
With the new DR-16 wad. There has been a push for high velocity, small shot, reduced payload, shotshells. Just thought some of you might find this worth reading. It's some testing done by an individual.

http://www.16ga.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7635

Destry L. Hoffard
06-18-2009, 06:40 PM
I like your new picture Dave, that Ricky Ricardo one just didn't do you any justice.

DLH

Dean Romig
06-18-2009, 08:11 PM
Right Destry, but that last picture was worth a thousand words in so many of the topics he responded to :cool:

Dean

Kurt Densmore
06-20-2009, 09:50 PM
Right Destry, but that last picture was worth a thousand words in so many of the topics he responded to :cool:

Dean

Dean, the only thing missing in your avatar is some blood in the snow...

Kurt

Dean Romig
06-20-2009, 10:41 PM
Kurt, I wish I could tell you it ended with blood on the snow. I took that picture just before sunrise and tracked him almost a mile to where he crossed a gravel road. There was an old Ford F-250 parked right over his tracks and bootprints leading from the door of the truck to the buck's tracks, down across a meadow and into the thick puckerbrush where the tracks disappeared from my view. I know the Vermonter who drives that truck and talked with him a couple of days later . . . that old buck gave him the slip too.

Hey Suponski. . . Kurt recognizes it for what it is. (Dave thinks my avatar looks like a jellyfish or something)