PDA

View Full Version : Thank you???

Tim Sheldon
12-11-2009, 09:08 PM
Hi gang, been away from the forum for a bit and just recently found my way back to our new and improved site. It's pretty cool. I think that I have found my way around OK, but for the life of me, I can't figure out what all the thanking is about. And for that matter why do we keep track of thank you's??

Thanks in advance :),
Tim

Lee St.Clair
12-11-2009, 09:22 PM
Because we like them? Because it makes us feel good? Is a way to compliment when we like what someone wrote. :)

Dean Romig
12-11-2009, 10:04 PM
Hey Tim, welcome back.
I guess it makes the forum more personal. I've used it a couple of times but more often I'll just PM the person or simply respond with my own post to him or her on the open forum.
Facebook has all of those fuzzy, kissy features but I wouldn't sign onto Facebook for a Huey cased Parker . . . hmmmm. . .

Hey Larry, wanna make a deal?

Larry Frey
12-11-2009, 10:23 PM
Sorry Dean, now that that old gun is cased I'm starting to get attached to it.:p

Tim Sheldon
12-11-2009, 10:33 PM
Oh, and I just figured out that you click the thumbs up to thank someone. All these new toys!

Thanks Dean.

Tim

Lee St.Clair
12-11-2009, 11:19 PM
Mr Romig, you don't like warm fuzzies? hmmmmmmm.......:)

Dean Romig
12-11-2009, 11:23 PM
At the right time in the right place . . . sure I do :rolleyes:

Tim Sheldon
12-12-2009, 05:02 AM
Lee Alex, are the warm and fuzzies what caused Tigers "troubles" lately?

My mom said to me yesterday, "what the devil has happened to poor Tiger, and Tim, what is a sex addict". Well I thought long and hard (excuse the pun) for a minute or two, it seemed like an hour(probably becaues it was me momzy asking). But this is what I came up with. I said ma, a rich person tends to be a sex addict, he/she is able to go get treatment & recovery, the marrige unit tends to stay together and all is well. A poor person, say a man, sleeps with many women, gets caught and when he gets home his bags will be all over the front yard and she yells out the upstairs window, you cheating SOB!!!!! Our hero loses 1/2 of everything and his favorite dog, plus half the football season tickets, and they were just starting to go on a run. And no Dr. Drue Penske's sex addiction treatment for this one. So watch out guy's with all these tv newscasts and gossip rags running Tiger mania, every time we leave the house the little lady's going to be wondering who's warm and fuzzie's you may be playing with...
Tim

Lee St.Clair
12-12-2009, 07:44 AM
Mr Sheldon,
Is Mr. Woods lack of integrity and honor that caused this. It is sad because he was such an icon to many 'blacks' that had already felt oppressed related to their 'color'. Is very sad.
I am not sure how to respond to the rest of your post. I sit here wondering why you responded as you did. I give up. :) Lee

PS Mr. Woods name has been changed....is 'cheetah' now....:rotf:

Dean Romig
12-12-2009, 07:49 AM
Mr. Woods name has been changed....is 'cheetah' now....:rotf:

That's perfect! :rotf:

Dave Suponski
12-12-2009, 08:56 AM
Tim and Lee,Thanks for the "mornin"laugh! That was great I almost choked on my coffee from laughin..:rotf:

Hey Tim ...welcome back..you have been missed....:bigbye:

Tim Sheldon
12-12-2009, 01:49 PM
Lee, that's a good one. The post just seemed right at the time.

Tim

Tim Sheldon
12-12-2009, 01:49 PM
Thanks Dave